Tuesday, May 28, 2013

How to Clean Windows


Eamonn claims the way to get your windows washed is to just ask a window washer who is cleaning someone else's windows. I don't see any window washers. Ever. And what's the protocoll if I do see one...do I run up to his ladder and point to my windows and say "CAN YOU DO MINE NEXT PLEASE? THAT BIRD POOP HAS BEEN THERE SINCE I MOVED IN 2010."

That's a lie, once I saw a window cleaner out my back garden. But I would have had to run outside, stand on my tiptoes to be seen over the hedge, and once again scream at a guy on a ladder. Then what do I do, point at my windows and hope he remembers which of all the identical dirty windows is mine?

The payment process is also odd. Apparently they just come to your door sometime later and collect. But what if I'm never home? Do window washers live in ye olde times where people just do jobs and collect payment from the friendly neighbour later?

I think the only conclusion is that I need to clean the windows myself.

But that ain't happening. So I'll keep looking for window cleaners in the neighbourhood  And maybe make signs on the windows that say CLEAN THESE ONES! I'LL PAY LATER LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!

6 comments:

Octoligue_YT Diversión! said...

Look my blog! http://octoligue.blogspot.com/

HiToplay said...

Welcome to Hittoplay a place where you can have endless entertainment Entertainment Content from all around the world Songs, News, Cooking Recipes, Technology, Religion, 10 Best Songs on demand or live is just a click away, Movies Online
Life without entertainment is colorless, Quality Video Experience and we offer the best entertainment, Future Technology that you could have ever experienced. , Holiday Destinations We believe in providing, Songs Arabic latest and the best quality Video experience, Religion

gejala penyakit epilepsi said...

nice post. thanks for sharing

hitaakademi said...


Broşür dağıtım hizmetinde Ankara'nın en iyisi olan
broşür dağıtım ankara hizmette
sinir tanimiyor...

NGOI NHA VUI said...

Biet thu dep tai HCM
Biet thu Dep HCM
Mau Thiet ke biet thu Dep
Mau thiet ke biet thu dep nhat 2017

Unknown said...

"Get these kind of all the amazing feature like newsletter with world's 2nd largest educational portal. Grab our application an experience the education in new way Android: (http://bit.ly/2kqRUTx)
iOS: (http://apple.co/2jvzSvA)"